Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ireland v england

Options
  • 15-06-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

I have looked on the sticky but cant see any guidelines for this,: is posting a thread for tickets for sale allowed does anyone know?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I need to see what the general consenus is on the boards sports forums - leave this with me. Temporarily locking the thread until I get an answer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Ok, first of all: thank you to the OP for asking whether this was appropriate or not, that courtesy is appreciated.

Based on some consultations with the sports mods and cmods, however, I'm going to ask you not to sell tickets on the Cricket forum. I suggest you use adverts.ie.

To all: this is now the policy on the forum. I realise it's not something that happens here regularly, but it's better to have a policy and not need it etc.

If anyone has an issue with this, please PM me. I'm going to lock this thread again - other sales threads will also be locked on sight. I'll update the charter to reflect this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement