Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairdresser recommendation in carrick on shannon

Options
  • 15-06-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone can recommend a hairdresser in Carrick - there seems to be a few new ones - jiksaw, the hair place, kutz to go - anyone have any experience of them? I want to get highlights done, so am a bit afraid to randomly pick one. If you can recommend one, could you also tell me the name of the person in that hairdressers that you would recommend

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Hi,

I moved form Galway and had the WORST hairdresser exp before so I was so worried going to one up here but i can DEFO HIGHLY reccommend Lightening Hair in Leitrim Village, 5 mins from Carrick by car. The girls in there are just fab, did everything I asked and liturally kept making sure I was happy with the cuts they were making. They are very reasonable also!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Couldn't make any reccomendations since I haven't been in any of em'... but isn't it weird the way there is so many damn hair dresser/barbers around? I've spotted about five at minumum I think. That can't be good for the hair stylin' business around here... way too much competition. I suppose everyone would just go to the one closest. There's one just around the corner from me but it's not open yet (here comes another one!)

I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

You may have found a hairdresser but if you haven't I would recomend Eclipse Hair Design beside the fire station. I find them excellent and have always gone back to them after trying one or two others. Deirdre Mary Inis Sarah and Renata are all very good. I find Deirdre always gives me a fab style. Think they also have offers on during July.
    HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I find the Hair Place good, I pasted a bit from the fac book page for you.

ocationUnit 2, Mercantile Plaza, Carrick on Shannon, Co Leitrim
    HoursTues - Fri:10:00-18:00Sat:09:00-18:00

AboutThe Hair Place - new Salon in Carrick on Shannon.Excellent Cuts/Colours/Highlights at Excellent Prices. Up-styles & GHD Curls for any Event.We also have a Dedicated Kids Corner for the tots to teens. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Phone0719623349

• Registered Users Posts: 12 IMC2009

I have just made an appointment for kutz to go in carrick on shannon. Has anyone used this hairdressers or have any reviews?

• Advertisement
Advertisement