Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Someone to see out lease

Options
  • 15-06-2011 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Ive had to move back in with my parents at short notice and need to find someone to see out the last four months of the lease.The apartment is just off Eyre square, shared with one Male.The rent is 350 Euro a month, and i have already paid this months rent. The place is great with a big sunny garden and the Landlord and Housemate are sound out.If anyone can help me out of this jam then please PM me.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

NckD wrote: »
    Ive had to move back in with my parents at short notice and need to find someone to see out the last four months of the lease.The apartment is just off Eyre square, shared with one Male.The rent is 350 Euro a month, and i have already paid this months rent. The place is great with a big sunny garden and the Landlord and Housemate are sound out.If anyone can help me out of this jam then please PM me.

Have you asked the landlord if you can just get out of it and leave it to him to find someone else?

If not put an ad up on Daft for the room, and rent it to the first person who wants it, if the landlord doesn't want that person you are out of your obligation to fulfil the lease.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 NckD

I havent spoken to the landlord yet, I want to have someone lined up ready to move in.The guy I share the flat with doesnt want to move out so Ive to replace myself or else pay the rest of the leases rent.And to be fair its me whose caused this jam and I want do right by the Landlord and Housemate as theyve been very agreeable and amiable so far. Im putting up ads all over the place, cant believe the price to put an ad in the Galway Advertiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

if you get some good photos and write a good description and put it on daft.ie, you should have no problem getting someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This falls under "no advertising" on the forum.
    Good luck in finding someone.
    Adverts property section and daft should work hopefully.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement