Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before Crisis

Options
  • 15-06-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭

Hey, just wondering if anyone knew if there was ever an English release for this?

Had a quick look online and saw it mentioned for DS and PSP but never a full release?

Cheers :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Considering it is supposed to be utter ****e like the rest of the compilation of FFVII games then not sure you should be worried about it. It's staying on mobile phones it seems. Be happy knowing you aren't missing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Considering it is supposed to be utter ****e like the rest of the compilation of FFVII games then not sure you should be worried about it. It's staying on mobile phones it seems. Be happy knowing you aren't missing out.

ah its not the gameplay or anything I'm looking for, its just the fact I'd have played and beaten the rest and hate the thought of there being one I haven't beaten :)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

Tabata or Kitase mentioned that they want to redo it for the 3DS back in January this year, so it may come over in 2 or 3 years. I suppose it would be the logical thing to do to restart the compilation.

For the record I think som of the games in the compilation were great, like AC: Complete and Crisis Core :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Closest I came to it was the Advent Children Blu-Ray. Goes through the story for it and a small bit of gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Closest I came to it was the Advent Children Blu-Ray. Goes through the story for it and a small bit of gameplay.

Yeah I saw that. Thats what reminded me of it actually :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I watched the entire film in Japanese with subtitles, thinking it was some specific fan service to have the Blu Ray version in Japanese.

Then I realised "English" was an audio option.

The summaries they do on the side-stuff is really helpful though. Reading wikis will only help so much, seeing the characters on screen really helps.

Advertisement