Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lattice joists and flat roof

Options
  • 15-06-2011 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭

I currently building a bungalow with a small section of flat roof that requires the pipes for a HRV system to run across the the run of the joists. I know that i can use lattice joist (web joists). But i'm struggling to find a supplier:confused:. Has anyone any experience with these joists? is there any disadvantage with them?
    Also, for the covering of the flat roof..... does anyone have a roofing company that will do this in fibreglass, or would it be good enough to get a local fibreglass fella who usually works on boats:rolleyes:. I'm in west cork, so a cork based company would be preferable. I don't think someone would travel any further for the size of flat roof i have (2 meters x 6 meters)

Mods; Feel free to move this to another forum if its in the wrong place

Advertisement