Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Cork Tempest in June

Options
  • 15-06-2011 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the sort of late notice on this, but I hadn't fully decided one way or the other.
    This month has been a bit busy SF wise, and with Evo next week I can't see a Cork tournament working out too well.

So let's all take a couple of weeks to recharge our batteries and get prepared for Tempest 5 in July!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Sairus wrote: »
    Since Tempest is basically a way to supplement my income and Matt won the last tournament I need some time off to practice and figure out the best way to rig the brackets.

Fair enough:p

Will ya be around this evening and il drop in the controller? Need to be practicing with my own anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

mackg wrote: »
    Fair enough:p

Will ya be around this evening and il drop in the controller? Need to be practicing with my own anyway.

Yep, drop it in whenever.

Advertisement