Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anything about wireless mic's?

Options
  • 14-06-2011 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

I have a dual wireless mic receiver mounted in my rack, but because its a fairly "shallow" unit, the antenna's at the back are still well inside the rack among all the other cables, and they are picking up "noise". Is there a way of extending the mic sockets and mounting them at the back or top of the rack and attaching the antenna's there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

kingaaa wrote: »
    I have a dual wireless mic receiver mounted in my rack, but because its a fairly "shallow" unit, the antenna's at the back are still well inside the rack among all the other cables, and they are picking up "noise". Is there a way of extending the mic sockets and mounting them at the back or top of the rack and attaching the antenna's there?

Post up a pic of the back of the unit. Depending on the connectors you can run to the outside of the case. Ideally though you shouldn't have wireless mixed up with cabling or near cabling in a rack. Your in for trouble. Most wireless racks just deal with wireless to avoid such problems.

Advertisement