Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting rods for sea fishing in dublin

Options
  • 14-06-2011 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

Me and a mate looking to sea fishing off the coast. But neither of us have rods anyone know where we could rent them for the day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭natdog

you could buy a fairly good setup for around 50euro not really worth renting when a setup is that cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

I'll be buying a rod in the coming weeks just want to rent 1 for 1 day

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭natdog

sorry dont know anyone that rents unless its with there boat as in charter fishing.
    if your interested in a cheap setup le me know as i have some gear im not really using brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

byrner88 wrote: »
    Me and a mate looking to sea fishing off the coast. But neither of us have rods anyone know where we could rent them for the day

Dun laoghaire angling/Mikes bikes could probably sort you out if its shore fishing you want to do dun laoghaire can be good,if its boat fishing then they either hire or give you rods when you rent a boat in bullock harbour in dalkey.

Advertisement