Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechargeable Batteries €3.99 Lidl

Options
  • 14-06-2011 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

they are Tronic brand, but should do the job.

the AA were 2500mAh, they also had AAA, 9V & C sizes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

are they just the batteries or do they come with a charger too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they had a universal charger sold seperately for €14.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Might pick some of these up. Already have a charger. Always come in handy for Wii controllers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

i have bought these everytime they crop up as they are a very good battery for the price and as per last poster, they last a good while in the likes of wii / xbox controllers.

I have a good few duracell/panasonic rechargables as well, and these seem to match them on charge time and specs. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Any links? Or anyone know what days they'll have them, and if they'll have them up North?? Also wouldnt mind a few more for wii controller :) Tried their web site but couldnt find em, maybe lookin in wrong place :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Berns wrote: »
    Any links? Or anyone know what days they'll have them, and if they'll have them up North?? Also wouldnt mind a few more for wii controller :) Tried their web site but couldnt find em, maybe lookin in wrong place :(

These have been instore for weeks now, I'd say they'd have them countrywide.
    Still plenty in my local store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Many in a pack or is this the Individual cost btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

Berns wrote: »
    Many in a pack or is this the Individual cost btw?

It's a pack price. I think AA and AAA are four, C two and the 9V's are just one per pack.

Advertisement