Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zombiepandemic.com

Options
  • 14-06-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

Nice game, they call it a survival horror

What is the game about?:

The game is set in an apocalyptic world where civilization is in chaos.
    The aim of the game is to survive and explore the city, help other survivors and solve missions while trying to uncover the truth concerning the pandemic.
    You play in a world with thousands of other survivors controlled by fellow players. You can team up with them in clans or be a "lone wolf" if you prefer.
    When you start you get the coordinates to your apartment. It's indicated as a yellow marker on the map. Go there and search the apartment. You will then find some important info about a safehouse set up in a college campus where you can train, trade and rest.

Theres a boardsie's clan, join up and have fun!

ps msg me if u join up, so i can say hi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

I just signed up there.

Username highgiant

Any tips welcomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,329 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Will sign up later.

Username will probably be Vicxas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Vicxas wrote: »
    Will sign up later.

Username will probably be Vicxas.

is it evil that I considered signing up an account with that user name just so you couldn't have it :D nah I'm not that much of a ****. i.e. it would take to much effort :P

Ok enough game so far not really sure what I'm doing still but enjoying the exploring of square by square.

Advertisement