Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unblock Bill Phone?

Options
  • 14-06-2011 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know if its possible to unblock a bill phone? I was thinking about getting the Samsung Galaxy ll on the 3 network because it's free. I would rather be pay as you go I'm just getting it for the free phone. So if I unblock it is it possible to put credit into it and change back to the 02 network?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since boards.ie doesn't supply phones, moved from Helpdesk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Sazzo2 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if its possible to unblock a bill phone? I was thinking about getting the Samsung Galaxy ll on the 3 network because it's free. I would rather be pay as you go I'm just getting it for the free phone. So if I unblock it is it possible to put credit into it and change back to the 02 network?

You can.
    All you have to do is pay off the term of the contract(€40 x 24), which then negates the phone being free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

yes, but you will still be billed by 3 every month, you know to civer the cost of the phone, and to pay for your minutes and texts even tho your not using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Sazzo2 wrote: »

You seriously didn't spot the 24 months x €40 contract?

Advertisement