Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iMPACT! Wrestling Spoilers for this Thursday

Options
  • 14-06-2011 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

http://pwinsider.com/article/58918/tna-impact-spoilers-including-four-returns.html?p=1
    *New TNA champion Mr Anderson comes out for his "championship party" but is alone as he didn't invite anyone and takes all the credit for himself. Gunner comes out and says that he helped Anderson by beating Sting last week and deserves a title shot. Anderson tells him his services aren't required. Gunner attacks him and puts him through a table.

*Devon defeated Hernandez via DQ. Pope Dinero got involved when Mexican America interfered.

*In a match to earn a contract to compete on Impact Wrestling, Austin Aries defeated Jimmy Rave and Kid Kash.

*Kurt Angle comes out and announces his intentions to train and compete for the Olympics in 2012. He says that the issue between he and Jeff Jarrett is finally ended. Jarrett tries to get Angle to face him one last time.

*TNA Knockouts Tag Team champions Rosita & Sarita b. Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher. ODB and the returning Jacqueline got involved as well.

*Rob Van Dam pinned Samoa Joe.

*Gunner pinned TNA champion Mr. Anderson in a non-title match.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jimmy jailbreak

Could someone post a non spoiler match listing?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jarrett tries to get Angle to face him one last time.

Oh dear God -_-

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Could someone post a non spoiler match listing?

Hernandez vs D-Von

3 ROH guys (to my knowledge) fight for a TNA contract

Rosita & Sarita vs Velvet/Tessmacher

Joe vs RVD

Anderson vs Gunner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

jaykhunter wrote: »
    3 ROH guys (to my knowledge) fight for a TNA contract

Former X-Division wrestlers would be more appropriate.

Former X-Division wrestlers would be more appropriate.

I'd prefer to forget Aries' previous TNA run thank u very much! The poor man's Rob Conway :(just look at me!

• Advertisement

I'd prefer to forget Aries' previous TNA run thank u very much! The poor man's Rob Conway :(just look at me!

I know not of this Aries you speak of. However, The Austin Starr from TV Land was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Hopefully they use him properly this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

*Gunner pinned TNA champion Mr. Anderson in a non-title match.

*clap*.............*clap*.............*clap*

New TNA Champion who just defeated Sting...... STING!......... and they have him beaten on his first night as champion........ by Gunner.

attachment.php?attachmentid=7065&d=1303245357

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they needed to do it to put Gunner over as a face

LOL. I think it's been happening recently; sure didn't Gunner and EY pick up wins against Champion and Challenger the last two weeks?

It's baffling really. Like if this was an established mid-carder looking to move up to main event i'd understand but this is some new, generic bloke who has no connection with the audience. I wouldn't mind if they were gonna continue this and have Gunner be somebody over the next few months but you know they're just gonna forget about it!

These are big time wins but it's likely it'll be forgotten in a few weeks... Anyway i'll stop complaining about a show i haven't seen lol

• Advertisement

Barrington wrote: »
    New TNA Champion who just defeated Sting...... STING!......... and they have him beaten on his first night as champion........ by Gunner.

Well Gunner beat that same Sting last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought EY would be feuding with Gunner :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Please, please, please TNA, don't **** over Austin Aries. You have got another shot with one of the best wrestlers in the world, give him the success he deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

This was actually a very good Impact, really enjoyed the triple threat match (think it's my first time watching any of these guys wrestle).

A bit sceptical about Gunner's push though, he can't talk and he's not over with the fans, so why push him, let alone as a babyface? I think what will end up happening is that he will break away from Immortal and then feud with Abyss or Matt Hardy.

Well impressed with TNA this week's iMPACT and the PPV. Making a lot more sense and interesting, slower moving storylines.

I still have a few gripes but TNA deserve congratulations; I hope this trend of wrestling focus and simple, interesting storylines continue to their logical conclusion.

I really hope they've got big plans for Gunner. He's been put over huge. Seriously. He'd better be main eventing soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Wtf is with this push for Gunnar? He's terrible. Nobody knows him. I mean, he was just a run in security guard a little while ago. Nothing special about him. Does not compute. And here you have Samoa Joe, losing match after match.

dlofnep wrote: »
    Wtf is with this push for Gunnar? He's terrible. Nobody knows him. I mean, he was just a run in security guard a little while ago. Nothing special about him. Does not compute. And here you have Samoa Joe, losing match after match.

Yeah have to agree with that, I think they should have given the push to Matt Hardy instead.

Is Anderson heel or face?

Is Anderson heel or face?

Trying to get him over as heel since the start of his Sting feud, but Immortal are also against him because he refused to join them (however, they asked him when he was face).

worst spot ever by Aries, was supposed to be him slapping both sides of Kash's head, instead it was just him clapping his hands together about a foot away from Kash's head. EPIC FAIL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Kid Kash looks exactly like Daniel Craig its uncanny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

LOL at Wayne from the Wonder Years,for Fred Savage.

Eric Young is a legend

Advertisement