Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASICS Men's Gel Blackhawk 4 M Trainer - €32 delivered [Amazon]

Options
  • 14-06-2011 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭

Courtesy of HUKD:

Select the middle picture to get pricing but they seem to be universally £27 / €32 delivered regardless of size.

Anyone who runs knows that Asics beats the ass off most other running shoes.. so while these as a new entry-level runner, looks like a great price!

Untitled_76.jpg
    Buy it @ Amazon
    The Asics Blackhawk shoes, Spring/Summer 2011; a highly capable entry-level cushioning running shoe. Asics have made this shoe with the middle mileage runner in mind. It provides good entry level cushioning at a very affordable price.*UPDATED* Rearfoot Gel - ASICS GEL is a cushioning system created to meet the requirements of both professional and recreational runners.*UPDATED* High Abrasion Resistance Rubber - helps to make the shoe last longer as it doesn't wear out as quick.Mesh upper - Provides great breathability, helping to keep your feet cool in hot conditions.Compression molded EVA midsole - To ensure optimum comfort for the footThis is a great shoe for the neutral runners looking to get a fair amount of cushioning for a very reasonable price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

When I added to basket I got the £10.00 reduction from going through your link.

Thanks ;)

EDIT that discount is only if you sign up for an amazon mastercard

still a good deal though

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Ordered a pair. Great price and they actually do the half size which seems to be hard to find in bricks and morter. Thanks Basq

good deal but not great runners for regular jogging. also you should know what type of runner you need by getting your gait tested for prontation. neutral runners only suite people who don't pronate much (move foot towards inside of leg on the striking movement).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Great price! I have a Nimbus 11 bought yesterday for triple the price. I'm underpronating so not much choice for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Where / who would test one's gait guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Comrade Zed

moonboy52 wrote: »

I got mine done at Amphibian King in Bray

moonboy52 wrote: »

all elverys do it (for free) also but there have been comments about varying levels of staff expertise. it's not that complicated to do to be honest. you can also do a paper towel test that should be "reasonably" accurate.

http://www.trailspace.com/articles/wet-foot-test.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Thanks ordered one for just over £30

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Is there any reason why they won't ship to my Rep of Ireland address.
    Some of you seem to be having success.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Which size are you selecting ? Some of the sizes are being sold by marketplace sellers and they only deliver within the UK. Look below the size drop-down box and make sure what's written is "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk"

• Advertisement
Advertisement