Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 70% off O'Neills Sportsgear online

Options
  • 13-06-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

O'Neills Website has a clearance section on their website with up to 70% off sportsgear.

There are limited options that vary by county and size, but good deals if you find something to suit.

Some county tracksuit bottoms from €10, Rain Jackets for €12, Hoodies €12, etc.

Link here: http://www.oneills.com/categoryGroups/10/sale.aspx

Not sure about delivery charge for single items but free delivery if you order more than €70

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

They have sales on pretty much all years around.

Delivery depends on weight but it quite low.

They sometimes list and accept orders for items they don't have in stock when on sale but such is life, they are not perfect. Delivery can take two weeks two from up north.

Delivery used to be free for orders over €40 :(

Still in saying that they make great quality casual clothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

Just got a reduced Antrim polo shirt. Delivery is under €3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Wexford Polo Shirt for 12.61 Delivered. Sweet.

TheChevron wrote: »
    Wexford Polo Shirt for 12.61 Delivered. Sweet.

Antrim one was €20:mad: Guess that's the price to pay for a nicer top :cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

Antrim_Man wrote: »
    Antrim one was €20:mad: Guess that's the price to pay for a nicer top :cool::D

Lot of money to pay for a top that only gets two outings a year :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Peadar_85

Bluetonic wrote: »
    They sometimes list and accept orders for items they don't have in stock when on sale but such is life, they are not perfect.

Found that out alright myself. Very annoying but they are very swift refunding you

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

No Waterford GAA items at all?? But why? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭caze

buzz55 wrote: »
    No Waterford GAA items at all?? But why? :confused:

Waterford kit is made by Azzurri Sport, not O'Neills

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

For women who are not into GAA - they have a whole 2 tshirt type things in the sale area! :eek:

Just received my Antrim polo shirt today. It was posted from Belfast. So slow delivery, but my biggest gripe is it had a sterling price tag of only £12, yet it cost me €20 and that was in the sale :mad:

• Advertisement

Must now say thanks to O'Neills as they sent me a refund of €7 when I mentioned to £12 label.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I bought a shed load of stuff from their website on June 1st.

The stuff arrived on June 15th bar one shirt which is supposedly being shipped out today.

The delays between ordering and delivery is a bit of a pain in the rear end... but the selection and prices are good so I would order from them again.

Advertisement