Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10.00 off online shopping with Superquinn.ie *Now €20 till sunday*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 4143

How much is delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭swpb

delivery is between 4 and 8 euro depending on delivery slot. Just tried to order there but wouldn't accept code as order not large enough (19euro) so all is not as it seems!! doesn't specify what min. order has to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheQueen

I have used this three times this month including once on an order for 22 euro which brought it down to 12 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

Do they deliver nationwide or just near the local stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Murta

rafaetha wrote: »
    Do they deliver nationwide or just near the local stores?

Link to Super Quinn Home Delivery Areas
    http://www.superquinn.ie/shopping/DeliveryInfo/LogisticsInfo.aspx?dm=delivery&r=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

I had a total of €19.33 at the checkout stage and it still said the order amount was too small when I applied the coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

*To avail of Your €10 Voucher,spend €80 or more and simply enter the code SQMKT1 in the Promotional Coupons

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

TheQueen wrote: »
    For anyone who shops online with Superquinn. No conditions straight 10 euro off

http://dublin.mykidstime.ie/component/content/article/1-offers/4159-10-off-your-groceries-at-superquinnie

Thanks OP

Just got my first Superquinn delivery!

ordered over 80 so got tenner off. delivery was only 4.

well impressed with them compared to tesco delivery!

eg SQ sillan or chicken fillets 4 pack wer on offer lately at 6.99 normally 13.99. This half price offer happens now and then. anyway the fillets i got are v fresh and are a full 13.99 pack price (OFFER OBVIOUSLY ENDED) but i was charged 6.99!

ALSO GT 40 BUD BOTTLES FOR 30EURO SWEET

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

€20 off with a €100 spend, valid till sunday.
    €20 Off all orders placed for delivery between Thursday 16th of June & Sunday 19th of June! To avail of this offer simply shop online and place an order valued at over €100;

Enter SQ7ALP at the online checkout screen and click "Apply Voucher".

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheQueen

Obviously lots of people ordered small amounts, the min order of €80 was only added yesterday.
    Still a good offer and is reuseable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Murta

Thansk Davy. Updated order to over 100 euro to avail of 20 smackers off. Home delivery great way of getting bulky or heavy items delivered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Watch your bill folks, they never deducted the coupon on the receipt. :mad:
    Shocking service, I will not be using them again in a hurry.

Also there were several items where they overcharged or didn't implement their "offers".

Superquinn not worthy of a thread in BA I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

TheQueen wrote: »
    Obviously lots of people ordered small amounts, the min order of €80 was only added yesterday.
    Still a good offer and is reuseable

Not reusable on the same day:mad:
    Ordered a bucket of wine and lots of offers. There was one for 2 packs of 10 Birdseye cod fishfingers for €2! Big bargain :) if I don't get what I ordered and all discounts as shown I will be complaining . Sq are pretty good at sorting stuff out . Customer is always right is my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Savman wrote: »
    Watch your bill folks, they never deducted the coupon on the receipt. :mad:
    Shocking service, I will not be using them again in a hurry.

Also there were several items where they overcharged or didn't implement their "offers".

Superquinn not worthy of a thread in BA I'm afraid.
    Grawns wrote: »
    Not reusable on the same day:mad:
    Ordered a bucket of wine and lots of offers. There was one for 2 packs of 10 Birdseye cod fishfingers for €2! Big bargain :) if I don't get what I ordered and all discounts as shown I will be complaining . Sq are pretty good at sorting stuff out . Customer is always right is my experience.

Just to follow up - like savman I was overcharged and contacted them about their mistake. Got a full refund of the no quibble kind of €58 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

Grawns wrote: »
    Just to follow up - like savman I was overcharged and contacted them about their mistake. Got a full refund of the no quibble kind of €58 :D

My order came this morning - half the items they were unable to deliver, 1 item they charged but didn't deliver, 1 item they charged 2.5 times the price for, and 3 items they didn't discount as they couldn't deliver the the 2nd part of the 2 for €x. They also didn't apply the €20 discount. All the vegetables also only have a 2 day shelf life. Order got delivered from their Bray branch. I've been on the phone to them and would be hopeful I'll get my refund but based on this experience I would never order from them again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Unfortunately those kind of mistakes are par for the course with internet shopping in my experience. We've never had any problems getting refunds though. It sometimes easier to ring up Buy4Now rather than go through the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Unfortunately those kind of mistakes are par for the course with internet shopping in my experience
    That's BS tbh. To just accept shoddy service as "par for the course" is the reason it is allowed to continue. I got refunded and I am satisfied with the response I received from the Online Help Dept., but I don't think that has saved the largely poor experience caused primarily by the store itself.

Could be a case that the online shopping/home delivery is something of a nuisance for the stores, I don't know, but what I do know is that I am not prepared to accept being overcharged to the tune of 30-40% as "par for the course" :mad:

If you order a TV from amazon for £300, you think it's ok if they charge £400 to your card? I doubt it. So I don't see how a supermarket should get off lightly just because the items are seemingly small and insignificant, this is their core business FFS.

So big thumbs up to the Online Shopping Staff and overall experience.
    Thumbs down to the Picking & Processing staff in the local store who couldn't be arsed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Relax! I didn't say you should accept it. Par for the course means that's what I've come to expect from it. The only reason we do internet shopping at home is because we don't have a car, otherwise we wouldn't bother with it. You should get a refund obviously and I suggested how to go about getting one. However, you are not doing the shopping yourself so there are going to be mistakes. But on the plus side, delivery is pretty cheap and they are good for giving refunds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

donnacha wrote: »
    My order came this morning - half the items they were unable to deliver, 1 item they charged but didn't deliver, 1 item they charged 2.5 times the price for, and 3 items they didn't discount as they couldn't deliver the the 2nd part of the 2 for €x. They also didn't apply the €20 discount. All the vegetables also only have a 2 day shelf life. Order got delivered from their Bray branch. I've been on the phone to them and would be hopeful I'll get my refund but based on this experience I would never order from them again.

Right now I have had confirmation that the items I got charged extra for, the item that wasn't delivered and the vegetables with a 2 day shelf life will be refunded.

However I have been told the €20 discount code only applied for last weekend - my order was delivered today so I won't be getting it :eek: I've looked back at the promotion email I was sent and sure enough it states delivery over the weekend, however I just chose today as it was a cheaper delivery and when I applied the voucher code last Thursday it was accepted! I even have an email from them confirming the discount was applied. I'm hoping this gets resolved tomorrow.

Advertisement