Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAGE CONTENDER : FANZONE

Options
  • 13-06-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

We are now putting together the list of fights to be included in our new TV series CAGE CONTENDER : FANZONE

The show will be a punchy fast moving half hour magazine style show featuring fights chosen by the CC fans. We will include any fight from our archive which goes right back to CC2

So let's have your thoughts on what should be included and your reasons why!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Cowzer -V- Coady.

And an interview with both fighters looking back on the bout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Cowzer -V- Coady.

And an interview with both fighters looking back on the bout.

Just sat and watched this! Forgot how much of a war it was :)

Good Call Korbin Tangy Sandpaper

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lighting1

rooney vs seery

that was another war

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ICTA 87

was at a wedding in downpatrick cricket club last week and looking around where cage contender 1 was first held with 400 people and look at it now fair play to john.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Diab Soule

First thing that came to mind was Ben Davis' fight from CC 8. If only for the finish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

ICTA 87 wrote: »
    was at a wedding in downpatrick cricket club last week and looking around where cage contender 1 was first held with 400 people and look at it now fair play to john.

22nd August 2009!! What a fateful night that was :)
    It would have been much harder had I not had help and guidance from guys like Mark Leonard, Paul Cowzer, Sledge, Peter Lavery and Dave Jones. Not to mention the fact that John Curry and Conor Cassidy pulled us out of a sticky spot with the cage. The buzz during and after the show is what made me decide that I was gonna grab CC by the balls and run with it. Def Good Times

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Mouthalmighty

grab CC by the balls and run with it. Def Good Times

I'm sure CC wasn't happy with that:) (terrible I know)

Myles vs Begley purely for the spider monkey RNC myles threw on

Paddy Holohan vs McCoombe was a seriously technical battle too

Cowzer vs Coady without a doubt

Advertisement