Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N-P-D Dublins newest gig providers.

Options
  • 13-06-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

No Problemo Dublin is a new promotions company set up to give up and coming acts such as live bands, djs, comedians and even street performers a chance to get their names out there.

We only have one rule and that is that a band will never have to pay to play as we always seem to see around dublin. Were always looking for bands to join our database so we can provide them with gigs, competitions and cheap work that would usually cost you a few thousand euro with professional companys.

So if your a performer of any kind please just comment on our facebook page so it will be easier for us to see who you are :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/N-P-D/104863069608381

First gig will be june 24th the pint bar on eden quey admission €5 over 18s and id required.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Bump, anyone want gigs ? :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Bump, anyone want gigs ? :D:D

off.the.walls please refer to our charter about offering gigs thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Cubenio

Gigs would be good OTW's but we would be concerned about working with you to be quite honest.. given your poor follow through on other posts, lack of detail in some post and an overall lack of professionalism in general

Best of luck with your venture though

Cubenio wrote: »
    Gigs would be good OTW's but we would be concerned about working with you to be quite honest.. given your poor follow through on other posts, lack of detail in some post and an overall lack of professionalism in general

Best of luck with your venture though

Follow through? details are given once the chats go through to private messages, I don't want to discuss how the gig works with a band publicly because some bands may get a deal for money if they have to travell and others who are local may only get their busfare or petrol fares comped, any details you want to know were ready to answer and how am i not being professional? I offer gigs i have about 100 messages and it takes time to get back to each individual band thats why we've switched it from here to the facebook page so as we can get back in touch with bands easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Cubenio

No Problemo

• Advertisement

Gigs aren't cheap to run if i could run a gig twice a week and having everyone play, fact of the matter is every band that contacts me will get a chance to play its just going to take me a while to get around to sorting them out with a slot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

details are given once the chats go through to private messages, I don't want to discuss how the gig works with a band publicly...

well in that case thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement