Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Johnny

Options
  • 13-06-2011 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭

Little Johnny walks into school one day to find a substitute in place of his regular teacher.

She says "Hello class, I'm Mrs. Prussy. When you say my name class remember it has an "r" after the first letter"

The entire class says "Hello Mrs. Prussy"

A few days later the regular teacher gets sick again. When Johnny gets to his desk the teacher asks if he remembers what her name is.

Johnny thinks hard and the says to the teacher "I Remember it has an "R" after the first letter, and it had something to do with a pussey, hmmm.... ".

"That's right" she coaxed.

Then after a few seconds Johnny says "Mrs. Crunt?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Little Johnny walks into his dad's bedroom and sees him sliding on a condom. His father tries to hide it by bending over, as if to look under the bed.

Little Johnny asks curiously, "What are you doing, Dad?"

His father quickly replies, "I thought I saw a mouse go underneath the bed."

Little Johnny replies, "What are you gonna do -- screw him?"

Advertisement