Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where to get spare parts for this haybob?

Options
  • 13-06-2011 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello, I own a fransgard rv 300 haybob which has run into some problems lately. It needs repairing. It needs new tines, springs and two new gates.

I was just hoping that someone might know where I can get these parts. I would be very grateful for any information or advice. Thanks advance. :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

JerryC58 wrote: »
    Hello, I own a fransgard rv 300 haybob which has run into some problems lately. It needs repairing. It needs new tines, springs and two new gates.

I was just hoping that someone might know where I can get these parts. I would be very grateful for any information or advice. Thanks advance. :o

i think traynors do fransgard stuff
    http://www.traynor.ie/fransgard.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Fransgard tines are the same as PZ AFAIK and the springs are easily got through motor factors. Ml Hoare's in Killorglin used to do all the stuff for them, not sure about nowadays. (might be an idea to tell us where you're located ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JerryC58

Thank you both for the help. That's perfect. Traynors have the parts. That's me sorted :D

Advertisement