Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferguson 382U faulty

Options
  • 13-06-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello there,
    Despite all sensibilty I bought myself a 1956 ferguson Bakelite radio that's not working. I know it's not a particularly special radio as vintage radios go but I fell for it!

I would like to see her back in running order and not gathering dust on the shelf as an ornament. At the moment there is power, lights come on and it seems like it's ready to go but no sound is coming through on the radio. I wonder if this might just a be a simple fault or if it just needs a clean. I'd be lying if I said I had the first clue about radios and I would be happy to pay someone to fix it for me.

Does anybody here fix vintage radios? I really don't want to get ripped off in some electronics place and thought somebody here might be right for the job,
    Cheers,
    Lindy

Comments

Advertisement