Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helium Festival 2011

Options
  • 13-06-2011 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭

Unfortunately I was unable to attend the Helium Festival in Ballymahon over the weekend myself . . But someone here on boards must've stuck their head in for a gander at some point . .Reviews please peeps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

I thought it was a great set up. I mean I didn't get to see half the bands! Wanted to see barley mob after seeing them at vantastival, but they were on at the same time as ham sandwhich (whom I missed the wkend before at Forbidden Fruits). It was my first time ever seeing Kila live, they were simply amazing! Lost track of time and missed out on a couple of other bands I wanted to see also! Woudn't be big into the Corona's but the people I was with liked them so I stayed at the main stage!

Didn't think it would sell out, but it was a small venue with 1200 tickets. The food was very good also, substantial bbq, burger, spit roast pig, hot dog, salads.. and all by donation to charity. All the workers were doing it for charity also. We were ever so lucky with the weather also!

The parry went on in the campsite untill about 6am when the guards came to get the dj's to stop! Didn't get the best sleep in the back of a van after that!

Overall a great little festival, with a very good atmosphere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Deregos

Balls . .To think I didn't accept FREE Tickets cause we couldn't get a babysitter . .Oh well I'll defo go next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

i wonder who'll they'll get! it'll be hard to beat kila! i'll be buying my ticket early next year! although the panic for tickets did add to the excitement!

Advertisement