Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnotts Online Sale

Options
  • 13-06-2011 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey folks... See Arnotts have an online sale. Anyone use them at all? I bought once or twice. Any bargains to be had? Or is it best instore?

Ps as im a newbie here - here's a little about me - online shopper, interested in online media and technology too. Im not to the point of being a geek, as im not that smart, but i do love cool apps etc.. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Helium

Hi and welcome to Boards.

Guys and Girls like it when you insert a Link for what your referring too, so I took privilege of doing it for you.

Don't see anything that screams bargain to me, usual case of giving you the
    "Was" such a price when Sale price is usually the norm.
    Case in point is that Toshiba laptop.

Keep an eye on this thread though, some real vultures here when it comes to a Bargain biggrin.gif

http://www.arnotts.ie/department/Special%20Offers/SP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 uni_qlo

D'oh !! school boy errror number 1 !! Agree on the no screaming deals front. the toshiba is overpriced for a Laptop with Celeron processor! The whole site does make me want to buy a new pot set though. hard to compare pots etc to alternatives.

Are there any good Irish price comp sites? I worked in Uk for last few years and would have used Kelkoo and pricerunner etc .. No equivalent here.

http://www.arnotts.ie/category/Saucepan%20sets/400100100200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 uni_qlo

im a demon for a bargain so look forward to the posts !! :cool:

Advertisement