Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Blu ray player

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

the bd370 is a well respected player, will play most anything you throw at it, and will have better upscaling than the LG. that said if wireless is important you won't get that in the bd370, but streaming video over wireless is flaky, very flaky, so that may not be such a big factor

i'd buy the bd370, easy choice for me

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

The Sony BD570 - excellent piece of kit!

The Sony BD570 - excellent piece of kit!

if the op doesn't need multichannel analog outputs(the only thing the s570 has over the s370) and hes doesn't, as he mentioned coax and optical, then the 570 would be a huge overhead for no return

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

hmmm do you know if the LG BD550 can play video files off a usb stick as there seem to be some that say yes, and some that say no.

hmmm do you know if the LG BD550 can play video files off a usb stick as there seem to be some that say yes, and some that say no.

sorry, no idea, never played with that specific model

• Advertisement
Advertisement