Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find database info on Register365?

Options
  • 12-06-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭

I'm doing work on a website for someone and we need access to database information in order to carry out this work. We've logged in to the Control Panel but I can't find anywhere that give information on the database. The CP seems incredibly limited. Anyone give any help on this?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Only used it once or twice before on a clients domain but I think you click on the list of domains first, then click on the domain and from there it gives you all the details such as databases on that domain. Initially it only shows DNS info etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Axwell wrote: »
    Only used it once or twice before on a clients domain but I think you click on the list of domains first, then click on the domain and from there it gives you all the details such as databases on that domain. Initially it only shows DNS info etc.

Thanking you sir. You're 100% right.

Odd set-up altogether!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

In future, please contact the hosting providers support desk. Also, have a read of the charter to see that we do not allow hosting discussion on boards.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement