Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Brand new luxury apartment in Clongriffin for cheap! Need 3 more Tenants

Options
  • 12-06-2011 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Im looking for people to team up and share an appartment in clongriffin, this is the particular property;

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1010051

4 double rooms for €1,375pm circa €345 each! right next to clongriffin dart.

So who's in???

If you know of any other forums or websites that i could use to find prospective tenants let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

looking for people to live with on the internet...

its not even shooting yourself in a foot,but shooting yourself in left jewel, then bullets goes in to your foot, then bounces back and gets your right jewel.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

looking for people to live with on the internet...

its not even shooting yourself in a foot,but shooting yourself in left jewel, then bullets goes in to your foot, then bounces back and gets your right jewel.

Yeah who the hell finds room mates on the internets these days :rolleyes:

Jeez next thing you'll be saying is that another option is finding them through a newspaper

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

amdublin wrote: »
    Yeah who the hell finds room mates on the internets these days :rolleyes:

Jeez next thing you'll be saying is that another option is finding them through a newspaper

:confused:

A personal thing I guess. I could not live with people that I don't know a thing about. How can just trust anyone like this? Would you leave your documents and expensive stuff in your room? I am not even saying that you will live with people who's characters you don't know.

I lived with friends once. 5 people in one house. It's not pretty. Renting a room is a bit different story.

Good luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

i agree with shadowhearth,
    its asking for trouble looking for 3 strangers to live with, i have lived with 2 people i didnt know before and it was a disaster,

and why is 1 person looking at 4 bed apartments:confused:
    there are plenty of 1,2 and 3 beds

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Very very usual these days and past days to house share with strangers or rent rooms in strangers houses.

Check out daft or the herald! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

The ad says it's a house - house certainly is more appealing than an apartment. That said, sharing with 2 people might be more practical - you'd be less crowded, you'd have a spare room for guests (there are ALWAYS guests in a house share), if the others all had partners there could be up to 8 people in the house, a bit crowded.

That said I think it's expensive for a house in Clongriffin.

Have you tried the team-up database on daft?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

lainey316 wrote: »
    The ad says it's a house - house certainly is more appealing than an apartment.
    The ad says house, picture 4 shows apartments... It's not a "split level house", it's two apartments...

Advertisement