Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N-Joy Ireland E Cigarette- Scam?

Options
  • 12-06-2011 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭

I purchased the N-Joy cigarette at last years Boys for Big Toys
    I really enjoyed it and it seemed like I would actually be able to replace
    my cigarettes with the N-joy after only a few days
    It was great, until the recharger stopped working

Its the part that screws onto the cigarrette that plugs into the plug which was at fault

I tried contacting n-joy through their website
    There is no number provided
    I sent email after email to their company address
    and nothing, not even a simple acknowledgement.
    They are non contactable-

Am livid with myself for not checking out the company before I purchased on the day

Was and am totally furious, money spent, no resolution and its now just lying idle.

Anyone ever dealt with this crowd? Any advice other than buy a new one?

Any help appreciated
    YB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

The people who sell things at the likes of Toys for Big Boys are grafters. They are purely sellers for themselves. I doubt if you'll get any satisfaction out of the parent company - they'll most likely just refer you to the local agent ... i.e. the seller who you will never see again.

You can try their US head office - http://shop.njoy.com/ - but I wouldn't hold out too much hope I'm afraid.

Advertisement