Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer wanted for rock band in athy

Options
  • 12-06-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hi we`re lookin for a singer, male or female, to front our band. we play all original material, have a set together ready to go out and start gigging and recording. we need a singer with a bit of soul. our style varies from pumpkins to led zep to sly and family stone. if yer interested pm me or leave a post. ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aronekenny

hi there-im a soul/funk -nethin female vocalist,im also a singer songwriter so if uv not found ne1 yet-id love to hear from u,u can check me out on fbook under Cry Baby which is the cover band im currently giggin with,thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 floating cloud

hey thanks for the reply, yea if ye pm me and leave yer no. ill contact ye. come down for a practice if yer interested and see what ye think. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 floating cloud

Bump

Advertisement