Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted!

Options
  • 12-06-2011 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey my name is Alan, My friend and me are looking for a drummer to make up a three piece possibly four piece band in Dublin. I play guitar and sing and my friend plays bass. I am the song writer. Ive been part of a successful band the past few years and we had to call it a day due to members leaving the country. We released an album last year and played all over the country so plenty experience on both ends. Influences would be biffy clyro, jimmy eat world, weezer and foos to name a few. Pop melodies with heavy guitars so a pretty solid drummer is whats needed i feel. We have nothing recorded yet as we are only starting to rehearse but we have 10 or more tracks ready to go. We need someone thats over 18 and whos dedicated. I assure you that we'll have fun too. Ill give a link at the end of the page for our last band to let ye know what we sounded like but it would be a bit more edgier than we'd hope to be going for. Cheers for reading!

Alan.

http://www.myspace.com/supermodeltwins

Comments

Advertisement