Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You can help me get published

Options
  • 12-06-2011 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Recently, I submitted a short story of mine, 'Pritchard is a God' into a short story contest at ABooksMind.com. It won Short Story of the Month. In a month’s time the annual competition is coming to a close, with the winner getting a small self-publishing deal through A Book’s Mind. You can help me win.

All you need to do is follow the link below, read the story, and - if you like it, etc... - log into Facebook and/or Twitter and like or tweet it. I would be most appreciative if you would.

Thanks for your help.

Conor

http://abooksmind.com/blog/?p=135

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

Have you ever posted any of your work to the Creative Writing forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭silverwater

I haven't, no.
    I've been reading the creative writing forum a lot, but as I am for the most part a screenwriter, I have mostly perused for things relating to screenwriting. This is, right now, my only piece of fiction that doesn't come from college work.
    I am, however, gaining confidence in writing fiction and am no longer restricting myself to screenwriting.

Advertisement