Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buidenberg groupe

Options
  • 12-06-2011 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

does it concern any one that a very influential group of people are having a private meeting in Switzerland to discuss global policy for the next year .Three representing Ireland .i have my own feelings on this matter but would like to hear other points of view .I am very concerned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Why is McDowall there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kev68in

Mc Dowell Barrister Paul Gallagher Barrister and the big cheese Denis Peter Sutherland Barrister

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

kev68in wrote: »
    Mc Dowell Barrister Paul Gallagher Barrister and the big cheese Denis Peter Sutherland Barrister

But Why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kev68in

why are any of these people meeting in private i have no knowledge of what they are discussing but these are political leader the top business men and women from around the world .I find secret meeting that will and have effect on me and my fellow man wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Locked and moved to CT.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement