Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any where interesting lately ?

Options
  • 12-06-2011 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭

Just got myself up to date here.

Haven't had much chance to travel lately (health).
    So what's the situation , any craic anywhere?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Hi Irishgoatman,
    Sorry to hear your health has curtailed your wanderings. Hope you get back on the road soon.
    Im just back from a lovely night in Rushin House Caravan Park in Co. Fermanagh. I had never heard of this place before so I decided to give it a try. Well, what a surprise we got. A 5 star park that ticked all our boxes. Facilities spotless, plenty for kids to do , friendly owners, water and electric on every pitch. All this for 25 euro including showers and electricity. I will have no problem highly recommending this place to our customers.
    Keep up the good work.
    Kevin www.iwmotorhomes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

demoreino wrote: »
    Hi Irishgoatman,
    Sorry to hear your health has curtailed your wanderings. Hope you get back on the road soon.
    Im just back from a lovely night in Rushin House Caravan Park in Co. Fermanagh. I had never heard of this place before so I decided to give it a try. Well, what a surprise we got. A 5 star park that ticked all our boxes. Facilities spotless, plenty for kids to do , friendly owners, water and electric on every pitch. All this for 25 euro including showers and electricity. I will have no problem highly recommending this place to our customers.
    Keep up the good work.
    Kevin www.iwmotorhomes.ie

Thanks Kevin, Sounds good, another place to add to list of future trips.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

weather has us quite lately long week end camped innishannon lovely village on lough derg co clare there was a festival on . the camp site is by the lake its nice 22 euros inc showers a hook up if you are into fishing place to go . for children and older pedal boats scooters can be hired hourly or for the day lots to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

weather has us quite lately long week end camped innishannon lovely village on lough derg co clare there was a festival on . the camp site is by the lake its nice 22 euros inc showers a hook up if you are into fishing place to go . for children and older pedal boats scooters can be hired hourly or for the day lots to do

Do you mean Mountshannon on Lough Derg?

yes camp site 20 minutes from village . i will go again when i am down that way

• Advertisement

sorry i mixed up name of village i was going to inishannon vintage festival had to give a miss as my gran daughter was in all ireland final school 4x4 relay tullamore so i camped mountshannon . short drive to tullamore

Advertisement