Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer for Boyband auditions this week

Options
  • 11-06-2011 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

This may be of interest to some people:

An existing boyband with an extensive fan base are holding auditions for an additional member this ween in Dublin.

If you are aged 19 - 22 and have the voice and the looks please come along.

Auditions will take place in Lillies Bordello on Grafton Street on Wednesday 15th June between 4pm - 8pm.

Ann you need to bring with you is a good singing voice, good looks & good attitude.

This group have already toured in the UK and here in Ireland as support act to many acts. Additional information in confidence please contact abandstar@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

Hi Im 39 and can do a really good rod stewart. When I start singing on O'connell street people stop and stare in awe Im that good. Just wondering how I apply or would I be wasting my time?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hmm, I thought I'd get a warning in before the smartarsed posts started appearing but evidently not. Consider this the only warning that will be given out:

If you're not actually interested in applying to join or asking questions about this pop group then don't bother posting. Warnings and bans will be handed out as necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 phlippop22

Hello! I've emailed the address given in the post, and am very interested in more information on the project and how to apply.

Thank you,
    Phillip:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 A Band Star

Just to confirm that the audition times today are between 4pm - 8pm sorry for any confusion caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Just to confirm that the audition times today are between 4pm - 8pm sorry for any confusion caused.
    I've updated the first post in case people don't read down this far.

• Advertisement
Advertisement