Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Korea's Got Talent

Options
  • 11-06-2011 6:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭

This one leaves me speechless - just when you think you have had it bad, here's a reminder how things could be worse.

South Korea's Got Talent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Fúck me! We all could learn a lesson from that lad. Truly amazing and to sing like that.....wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Nice voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Hate these sob stories. Shame to hear about the lad but they really play it up on the show :/

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Bullshit. These types of shows exist cos there are suckers everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

I saw it last week and thought it was North Korea's Got Talent and a complete publicity stunt, until now!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Kersmash wrote: »
    Hate these sob stories. Shame to hear about the lad but they really play it up on the show :/
    Bullshit. These types of shows exist cos there are suckers everywhere.
    Stuff the shows. It can go and jump.
    Living on the streets that long and still emerge as cleanly and dedicated to bettering one's self!
    Fair play to the lad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Reminds me to watch that impressive film The Mission again..

Regardless of his background, he's got an excellent voice, all the other contestants should just pack their bags and go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Biggins wrote: »
    Stuff the shows. It can go and jump.
    Living on the streets that long and still emerge as cleanly and dedicated to bettering one's self!
    Fair play to the lad.

I was talking about the lads story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I was talking about the lads story.
    Maybe so - then again we are talking about a population of 50 million so the chances are much higher that there is truth in his story - just like the many goings on in the streets of India.

I honestly don't know either way but sometimes you have to take things as they appear to be too - even with a bit of scepticism and caution.

If he's lying, one of these will catch him out: http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&cf=all&ned=en_ie&cf=all&ncl=d_0E_YG0bXAjxsMj6uqrG3CKQVhQM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

ant and dec let themselves go....

• Advertisement
Advertisement