Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers/salons in the area?

Options
  • 10-06-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

So i want to get blue around the bottom tips of my hair...in carlow that won't brake the bank...so any ideas? a good dye..and i want a REALLY bright BLUE! Thanks :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 fuzzyhead

Hey your best bet not to break the banks is to ph a few of the salons in town and see when their classes are on, which would work out cheaper for you

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ruby rules

I heard that there is a salon on burrin street, i think its called Sandras, is cheap enough. I haven't been there yet but worth a call

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hannah C

ruby rules wrote: »
    I heard that there is a salon on burrin street, i think its called Sandras, is cheap enough. I haven't been there yet but worth a call
    Thanks FuzzyHead, Ruby - haven't heard of Sandra's on burrin street..Have only ever heard of Sandra's on the Hacketstown road beside Supervalu?

Advertisement