Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRAKING NEWS: scientists have discovered an antidote

Options
  • 10-06-2011 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

"this just in the last remaining scientists who have not been infected by the ravagous outbreak have found an antidote to cure victims of the unexplainable outbreak . the antidote can be used in two way
    1-- insert a suppository into the "zombies" rectum or
    2-- using a large seringe inject 20ml of the antidote into the "big toe" of the zombie"

so my question to you is your best friend has been infected and u have both antidotes , how would you go about trying to save friends and family and in the bigger picture the world .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Ummm syringe into big toe please, why would i go for the other method?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

because if u go for the toe there is a higher possibility of being bitten as ur infront of him

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I have an antidote

bullet.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

I have an antidote

bullet.gif

If you ever have to administer that antidote to me, I ask that you do so in my brain, and not in my rectum or big toe as the OP suggests. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

what about a tranquilizer type dart you can fire from a distance instead of tranquilizer just have the antidote ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Really depends on how hot the zombie is. I aint missing out on some undead love action when I know I have a cure at hand...Just me? yea, Thought so..move along, nothing to see here.

Advertisement