Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Festivals on the Interrail Trail

Options
  • 10-06-2011 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Has anybody been to any festivals when they went interrailing? I've seen the Exit festival and Sztiget but I'm thinking smaller ones that are harder to find out about.

For instance if your going to Biarritz try and time it around Bastille day as they have the Roxy surf festival then, free concert on the 16th this year. I was there a few years ago when the festival was on and it's a great week...just book your accom asap

I'm hoping to convince my friends to go to balatonsound but it will prob be pretty last minute, if anyones gone before, would all the accomadation be gone? Any other tips on Balaton itself like where's best to stay around the festival time or in general.

Has anyone been to Lent in Slovenia....is it worth a trip or is it catered for older people more so.

Anyways just if anyone has any festival recommendations that they came across either by going or by google they could share.....

Advertisement