Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Color Curtains will match this Paint ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Weedikins

that's a gorgeous colour. What about something pale green? You could have cushions to pick up the green as well. Actually, anything would go with that paint and black leather. But I would definitely have cushions or something else in the room that tied in with the curtains to pull it together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

kaff wrote: »
    http://www.myperfectcolor.com/my-cart

Have painted by Sitting Room with this Color 'Benjamin Moore™ 2144-40 Soft Fern '
    Its kind of a greeny/cream but have no idea what color curtains to go with - was going to go Neutral but would clash with the color - my sofas are black leather??
    Any suggestions please??
    K
    with any shade of cream/gray/or parchment.chocolate or a redish/brown will go.the best thing to do ,is to brush a sample of your paint on a cardboard then match it to the curtains in the shop,

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kaff

Thanks for your advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pride of place

Hi Kaff,

I don't know if you have already purchased curtains but wanted to add that I would go with a contrasting colour like pink. I have attached an image of some curtains that pull out your wall colour and add a bit of warmth, I think this also pulls the black leather couch into the scheme.

Amy

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pride of place

Sorry, pic didn't work, here is a link to it on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60300810@N08/5836125822/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 kaff

Thanks Amy
    I actually really like the idea of the pink - thanks for putting that together. Think too that the pink would bring a bit of brightness as got alot of bland going on..

Advertisement