Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy Sierra Nevada???

Options
  • 10-06-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

I was in California a few weeks back and was drinkin bottles of Sierra Nevada and i thought it was a very tasty beer... I can find where to buy it off line but have never bought beer online and would prefer to buy it local... Anyone know where i can buy it around the Wexford area???? Or if not the best site to buy foreign beers off....

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Dunno about Wexford, but DrinkStore have a lot of the Sierra Nevada range, with 4 for €10 on the small bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Molloys do it but not sure if they're just Dublin based.

Superquinn also do it, and it's always featured in their 6 for €12 Beers of the World range.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

My local SuperValu sell it so try your local one. Usually they have Pale Ale and sometimes when I'm lucky Torpedo.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,818 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

OR try World Wide Wines if you're anywhere near Waterford sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

OR try World Wide Wines if you're anywhere near Waterford sometime.

Yep, this is the only place i can think of that sells it, within a modest driving distance of Wexford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭oo7tk

DarrenG wrote: »
    My local SuperValu sell it so try your local one. Usually they have Pale Ale and sometimes when I'm lucky Torpedo.

Believe it or not i dont like the torpedo and hen i went up thats all they had.... :(:(

Ordered some off drinkstore anyway, i have 2 pubs so will pass it around and see if anyone likes it try get em to distribute some at a decent price.... :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,502 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

If you're passing through Bray, Hollands off-license sells Sierra Nevada. Probably still a little far from Wexford though.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Molloys do it but not sure if they're just Dublin based.

Superquinn also do it, and it's always featured in their 6 for €12 Beers of the World range.

Unfortunatly we havent made it to Wexford yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭baconsarnie

The Beer Club also stocks SNPA among others. Another option for on-line off sales in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The Beer Club also stocks SNPA among others. Another option for on-line off sales in Ireland
    Anybody used these guys? What's the dealio with them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭baconsarnie

One of their bricks & mortar stores (Sundrive Rd) is close to where i live & not only have they vastly increased their range of craft beer (and importantly, Irish craft beer) they have started a beer tasting club. First outing was last Thursday (9th June) and most pleasant it was too. I can't comment on their web deals though.

Advertisement