Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car maintenance workshop/course Dublin

Options
  • 10-06-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows of a car maintenance workshop or course in Dublin. Am a female and learning to drive, so thought it'd be handy to know what goes on under the hood, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

Fair play to you. There is some basic stuff EVERYONE should know. Are you in the city or one of the subburbs? They often run in local community centres or in schools and colleges as night courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PurplePossum

Well I don't want to be a helpless female when my car breaks down! Thanks, am out on north side dublin so there or city centre. there are probably night classes starting in September which I can sign up to. Was wondering if there are any companies that offer these year round.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

There is one in Coliste Dhulaigh and in the Trinity Comprehensive in Ballymun. Try the Base centre in Swords or the Klear centre in Killbarrack.

Advertisement