Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor MyAccount app not logging in?

Options
  • 10-06-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Anyone else been having trouble with the Meteor MyAccount app lately?

I keep getting 'invalid login' even though the same number & pin always work on mymeteor.ie

It was logging in fine when I got the SGS2, not any more though. Tried reinstalling it from the Market too. No luck.

Any suggestions here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

Can't login either atm - its always hit and miss

Some days it logs in others it doesnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭stonybroke

Same problem for me too 'invalid login'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

This hasn't worked in 3 weeks now, I deleted it after several attempts to make it work, uninstall/reinstalls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I find MAC mobile account checker is more reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Dmz1984

guys / gals,

the meteor website is throwing wabblers,
    everytime meteor messes the sites it breaks apps,

if your having issues with apps,
    check to make sure the meteor site is working properly first,
    before blaming peoples apps

I'm not the author of said app, but id just thought i would throw that out there!

g'luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I have checked the site, most of the time site was fine, just a few times site wasn't allowing login either. Its the first thing I checked as site is often playing up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

is this working for anyone else now?
    I havent been able to connect over the last month at all.. tried on numerous occassions and the site is fine atm..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭seanp_25

They put an update on the market in the last week or too.

It says the My Meteor app is undergoing maintenance, and to use the mymeteor.ie site on a PC instead.

I get the feeling that's going to be down for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Brutal app i deleted it ages ago, this doesn't surprise me as i used to always have trouble like this.

Meteor has potential if they sort out the many technical issues and their customer service too leaves a lot to be desired at the best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

seanp_25 wrote: »
    They put an update on the market in the last week or too.

It says the My Meteor app is undergoing maintenance, and to use the mymeteor.ie site on a PC instead.

I get the feeling that's going to be down for a while.
    Yip. Considering it instantly says that when you go to login, it's clear it doesn't even *try* to connect at all. Pretty poor show. Glad to be porting away from these amateurs again tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement