Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justeat 15% off 11/06/2011 *New 25% off code for today*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Is it only possible to get delivery via just eat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Is it only possible to get delivery via just eat?

No, you can choose collection rather than delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

You have to pay by credit/debit card though to get the discount...

Code is FB30 for anyone wondering...

http://blog.just-eat.ie/15-off-all-takeaways-on-justeat-ie-today/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Is this code *not* working for anyone else?

"Sorry, this voucher can only be used once!"

First time trying to use the voucher.. Oh wells! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Ruby_Woo wrote: »
    Is this code *not* working for anyone else?

"Sorry, this voucher can only be used once!"

First time trying to use the voucher.. Oh wells! :(

Sorry... I used it last night around 11pm no bother...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I ordered from a chinese take away on the South Circular Road using this code. Right afterwards I got a call from a very angry chinese woman shouting at me and demanding that I pay extra because I'd used a discount code, she was basically telling me that I'd stolen money from her ("what is this 15%, why did you do this?").

Canceled the order and just-eat removed the take away from the site for the duration of the offer.

Worst customer experience ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Received an email today about having an account but never ordered. They are asking a short survey to be filled in and a 25% discount code is given for orders today only.
    Doubt it's email specific, worth a shot if you're ordering
    Discount code for the 'add voucher section': <BOARDS.IE SNIP>

BOARDS.IE EDIT: Voucher code removed on request of Just-Eat.ie - it's a direct violation of their Terms and Conditions. Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

WORKS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Just to be clear, this code is <BOARDS.IE SNIP> and gives 25% off?

BOARDS.IE EDIT: Voucher code removed on request of Just-Eat.ie - it's a direct violation of their Terms and Conditions. Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

fairplay snubbleste, just used <BOARDS.IE SNIP> and got 25% off :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

Can confirm also, thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I got the email too , ordered and got 25% off , just waiting for my order now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Score!!!Nearly a fiver off my order there....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Fantastic. Got 25% off my decadent order.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Gonna use it in a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ive already enjoyed my 25% using the <BOARDS.IE SNIP> code. Got the email today and it works fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Worked a treat, thanks snubbleste.

Getting 25% off is sweet, even better getting it when you weren't supposed to!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Hopefully this thread keeps goin :)
    If anyone ever uses feedme.. Don't! They charge 1.10 handling fee thats not disclosed on the payment page! Only in the invoice email!

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

TomCo wrote: »
    I ordered from a chinese take away on the South Circular Road using this code. Right afterwards I got a call from a very angry chinese woman shouting at me and demanding that I pay extra because I'd used a discount code, she was basically telling me that I'd stolen money from her ("what is this 15%, why did you do this?").

Canceled the order and just-eat removed the take away from the site for the duration of the offer.

Worst customer experience ever.

I had a very similar experience.

I ordered off just-eat then went to the take away to collect it. The Chinese lad who worked there told me to tell Mr Just Eat to stop giving money off vouchers for food there. I told him that it wasn't my place to do this and that it was an issue for him to sort out with the website he uses but I got nowhere. He hadn't prepared my food and wouldn't refund the money I'd paid for it. He told me to contact just-eat to get a refund.

Likewise, it was my worst customer experience too.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

The take away I used wasn't removed from the just-eat site however.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭erictheviking1

Me and the family ordered a load of grub from the local Chinese and the Z0 code worked. 25% off! Happy Days!
    God Bless Bargain Alerts:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NoRegrets

Thanks snubbleste worked like a charm.

Just eat must be thinking how these codes keep getting out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

Thanks worked well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Got my 25%!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

We ordered a mountain of food , why is it we feel the need to order so much extra cos you get a code :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Even better i also got a free can of coke with my order along with the 25%!! If anyones in D15...i got a MASSIVE chicken caesar salad (could only eat half) and American Buffalo Wings, which would rival Elephant and Castle from Lets Eat In All for €14. Im still stuffed.Dont order the garlic cheese chips though they're awful :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

BUMP:

<BOARDS.IE SNIP> is Still valid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Just about to post that, worked for me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thread closed. Sorry folks, but this is against the terms of the promotion that Just-Eat.ie are running and so we can't allow it to continue.

Darragh

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement