Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant.

Options
  • 09-06-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Please , clean the seal of your fridges!!! And also , please please please empty your mother-truckin' toilet cassettes before dumping the van to me for repair , including a new toilet seal.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry , feel a bit better now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Uuuugh!

I'd leave it until they came back and charge them for the pleasure.

When I was talking to Olivia about hiring a bus for my brother she said if the casette wasn't emptied when it came back, its €250, and she was deadly serious.

Same rules should apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hymer514

was in a campsite at the weekend and the guy next to me just came out of the caravan with a childs potty in his hand and emptied it on the grass the oh went down to wash the dishes and there was a woman washing her baby in the washing up sink wont be going back there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

hymer514 wrote: »
    was in a campsite at the weekend and the guy next to me just came out of the caravan with a childs potty in his hand and emptied it on the grass the oh went down to wash the dishes and there was a woman washing her baby in the washing up sink wont be going back there

I take it you don't have kids!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

did you tell the campsite owner?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

martyc5674 wrote: »
    I take it you don't have kids!!!

I have children and I don't appreciate the idea that the pitch we may be arriving at has had urine tossed onto it by that last occupants. My children have to play in and around that area. Also my children have been told to respect other people pitches when onsite and to help tidy ours up before we leave.

• Advertisement
Advertisement