Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle Fayre - Ireland's First!

Options
  • 09-06-2011 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Full information here: http://www.kilbehennycycling.com/bike-fayre

Ireland's first bike fayre, would you believe, will be held in Kilbehenny this summer, July 10 (Sunday). Free admission so come along!

Bikes for sale, accessories, spinning, exercise, nutrition, safety, maintenance, you name it, 'twill be here. :)

Information such as location can be found on the website above.

Any more information wanted ask here or PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭coastwatch

Sounds like a good day out, but Kilnawhere, that's got to be near Killinaskully?

I'm off to google map it.

Thanks for the post

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭timmythesheep

It's in Mitchlelstown co cork

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭coastwatch

It's in Mitchlelstown co cork

Thanks for that, judging by the photos, it looks like a nice cycling area and great to see a new club up and running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭kpac

coastwatch wrote: »
    Sounds like a good day out, but Kilnawhere, that's got to be near Killinaskully?

I'm off to google map it.

Thanks for the post
    You wouldn't have to if you read my post! :pac:
    It's about 4-5 miles from Mitchelstown.
    Information such as location can be found on the website above.

It'll be a great day hopefully, amazing interest shown so far.

I suppose I should mention as well, this fayre is not confined to road bikes.
    Mountain bikes are completely welcome also, and we'll have someone from Ballyhoura there on the day to speak about their trails and answer any questions people may have.

• Advertisement

Just a small bump :D

And also to add that we'll probably be streaming live from the hall on the day for anyone who can't/couldn't be arsed going on the day. :)

Advertisement