Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decision making help needed

Options
  • 09-06-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Here is my problem. I am due to get a new phone this week and cant decide what to get.Youtube has my head wrecked.

I have been through quite a few phones in the last while cause I like to try them all out.
    At the moment I am caught with me decision between the HTC sensation and the Galaxy S2.

I am currently using a Desire HD and love the phone but the battery is a killer for a heavy user like myself. (I have changed a good few settings and it has got a lot better). I am afraid if i get the sensation it will give me the same grief.

Last year I had a Galaxy and didn't like it too much but i didn't give it too much of a shot to be fair.

I still have the iphone4 and the GF is using it, love to play with it but the screen as clear as it is, its's just to small now for me after the others.

Anyone using the galaxy s2 or sensation that would have an opinion I would love to hear them.

Please vote in the poll. !!!

HTC sensation or Galaxy S2 3 votes

HTC Sensation
    0% 0 votes
    Galaxy S2
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Galaxy S2 for me if I were you. I dont have one but I think its specs are superior

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Galaxy S2 by a long shot. Poor HTC getting left behind.

Advertisement