Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rembrandt Plus Toothpaste

Options
  • 09-06-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used it or have heard how good it was?, saw it in my local tesco but was put off because of the high price (10euro)Any help appreciated::)
    David,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

10 euro...thats a lot. I cannot imagine that it is anything more than a slightly abrasive toothpaste, maybe like the DaVinci veneers you get to charge more for a average product by putting the name of a old master before it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

A friend of mine bought "Hollywood Smile" for a while very expensive and no difference is the appearance or whiteness of his teeth OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Can't recommend Rembrandt enough! I use the green one which contains peroxide to bleach my teeth and my teeth are gleaming. I was wary about using it because of the peroxide but I attend the dentist every 6 months for check ups and she says I have very healthy strong teeth.

It is pricey, I get mine in the states and it's about $9/10. well worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Peroxide.....MMMMmmmmm, it can be tricky to find a toothpaste without it lately.

I'd imagine the bit you swallow everytime you brush your teeth does you the world of good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Peroxide.....MMMMmmmmm, it can be tricky to find a toothpaste without it lately.

I'd imagine the bit you swallow everytime you brush your teeth does you the world of good.

And also the fumes you inhale from cars and buses are toxic... But look, there are negatives in everything these days!

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

Peroxide is buffered by saliva, no worries.

Advertisement