Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony DVD/Blu ray player not working

Options
  • 09-06-2011 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭

I bought this DVD/Blu ray player two months ago http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002701&langId=-1&searchTerms=5338777, this evening was my third time to use it and it's not working. Initially I was able to put in a disc, when I put the disc in the screen kept flashing 'close', even though the drawer had closed. I removed that disc and put in another one - same thing. Removed the disc and turned the machine off, and now it is just flashing 'see you' won't turn on, won't open the drawer, nada.

Any idea what I could do or should I just bring it back to the shop?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

back to shop and get a replacement, why even bother with a dodgy player, just get a working one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

I've had problems with electronic stuff from Argos in the past and tend not to use them anymore - just bring it back and get a replacement.

Advertisement