Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE Chartered Grind School July 2011

Options
  • 09-06-2011 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi Folks,

Is anyone enrolled in these classes yet? I'm thinking about enrolling in the Business Leadership 2 day coure aswell as the Core Casestudy Preparation 2 day course.

I'm going to be travelling down from Belfast, so bit of hassle getting there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Clanno

Gametime wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Is anyone enrolled in these classes yet? I'm thinking about enrolling in the Business Leadership 2 day coure aswell as the Core Casestudy Preparation 2 day course.

I'm going to be travelling down from Belfast, so bit of hassle getting there.

its very expensive. Would really like it to pull me through the gap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Gametime

Yeh very expensive, for them two courses it'll set me back €360!!! I'm repeating this year and am thinking these classes could fill the gap of spending the last 12months outta the mix.

Anyone signed up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Are they any good? I find it hard to sit through lectures because they move at a slow pace; but I would imagine if the grind school are trying to sum up a module in two days they are intense enough.

Are they comprehensive classes? Anyone have any personal experience / feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 All help please

any feedback on these grind schools yet?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Fantastic, best money I ever spent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 All help please

Good to hear feedback! What level did u go to was it fae ones?

Advertisement