Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW FIFA 11 CLUB - Celtic Vikings

Options
  • 09-06-2011 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey all,

I have just created a New club on FIFA 11 and I'm looking for good quality players for my squad.The club is called Celtic Vikings.We will only be accepting players with a 7.0+ Average Per Match.

Please Fill Out this Application if you want a Trial:
    VP Accomplishments(%):
    Average Per Match:
    Best Positions:
    Mic(Yes/No):

PLEASE DID NOT APPLY IF YOUR AVERAGE PER MATCH IS BELOW 7.0

WE ARE A COMPETITIVE CLUB AND WANT THE BEST PLAYERS ONLY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

PLEASE DID NOT APPLY IF YOUR AVERAGE PER MATCH IS BELOW 7.0.

Average rating means nothing. Some of the best players on this game have rubbish match ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Gamertag: StretfordEnder5
    Nationality: Irish ( :confused: )
    VP Accomplishments(%): 100
    Average Per Match: Off the top of my head... it's something like 6.8 - Agree completely with Lamposts
    Best Positions: cm
    Mic(Yes/No): Yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Gary_Power

Lamposts wrote: »
    PLEASE DID NOT APPLY IF YOUR AVERAGE PER MATCH IS BELOW 7.0.

Average rating means nothing. Some of the best players on this game have rubbish match ratings.

Well if it means noting why would they have it in the game?

Of course it means something.This usually shows how much you Pass the ball around or how much goals you score or how many balls you win.

If someone has a Average Match Rating like 4.0 you can tell they suck. They would lose the ball, not score goals or not even win balls.

I said "I'm looking for good quality players" for a reason.The reason is to have people that will get good ratings each match and pass the ball successfully and win tackles and play like a normal footballer and not have ball hoggers running around the pitch loosing the ball.

Thanks for you post anyway,
    Gary

Hey,

I have added you as a friend man , I'll give you a trial sometime over the weekend :D

Thanks,
    Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Trial? It's a bit of fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Check out the average ratings of the number one ranked club in the world. Our any has less than 7.0.

Ratings mean nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Kirby wrote: »
    Check out the average ratings of the number one ranked club in the world. Our any has less than 7.0.

Ratings mean nothing.

Jesus fair play man :).Come along way since our days with the Irish and the lot :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You are obviously new to boards. He didnt post anything that was trolling, he simply pointed out you dont need to have an average of 7.0 and hes right. Lose the attitude or your club wont get beyond having 1 player..

Axwell wrote: »
    You are obviously new to boards. He didnt post anything that was trolling, he simply pointed out you dont need to have an average of 7.0 and hes right. Lose the attitude or your club wont get beyond having 1 player..

Hey I respect his Opinion and I have my own Opinion that you all are not respecting.

Yeah I'm new to Boards.ie (and the second I join I'm being attacked for having my own opinion) but you said I was new to Fifa but you edited it out , Saying that you are very very wrong.I have been playing Fifa since i was about Three and still playing ,I have been ranked 10th in Ireland on Fifa 10 for about three or four months also.

My club dose have members and one of those members are below 7.0 and he still is a good player but he is not as good as my other members that are above 7.0 and that just proves that Ratings do mean something.

Nice for you to post but really I do also have my own opinion and I respect yours and everyone else's and sorry if I have an attitude.

Thanks,
    Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Gary_Power wrote: »
    Hey I respect his Opinion and I have my own Opinion that you all are not respecting.

Yeah I'm new to Boards.ie (and the second I join I'm being attacked for having my own opinion) but you said I was new to Fifa but you edited it out , Saying that you are very very wrong.I have been playing Fifa since i was about Three and still playing ,I have been ranked 10th in Ireland on Fifa 10 for about three or four months also.

My club dose have members and one of those members are below 7.0 and he still is a good player but he is not as good as my other members that are above 7.0 and that just proves that Ratings do mean something.

Nice for you to post but really I do also have my own opinion and I respect yours and everyone else's and sorry if I have an attitude.

Thanks,
    Gary

Dont worry about it Gary man, your basic info seeking is great as it helps build a team but avr. match rating doesnt mean anything considering your match rating can be glitched (for example you can never get anything higher than 7). My match rating is lower than 7 but Ive been playing for a decent club since fifa 11 started. Also your experience on fifa 10 is decent also, we have the number 1 player in Ireland (fifa 10 + 11) playing for our club team so we have decent understanding of 1v1's as well as club. Its an irrelevant stat (match rating) but the rest of the recruitment is decent fella, best of luck. If you have any questions then PM me.

Yapa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WarLord No1

Gamertag: WarLord No1
    VP Accomplishments(%): 65% done and building fast
    Average Per Match: not sure but i can be preety good on my day! Its not **** anyway!
    Best Positions: anywhere up front or in Midfield
    Mic(Yes/No): Yes

Im a team player. Just try me out for a few games at least.

Advertisement