Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with new music website

Options
  • 09-06-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there, I'm looking for some help with the setting up of a new "alternative" music website & blog. It's a music site offering reviews/podcasts/features etc. Think along the lines of Pitchfork,FACT,Resident Adviser etc...

I'm looking for someone who can help/advise with the overall branding/design of the site and logo etc.

PM me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Advice from a recent thread:

Try to provide as much information as possible.
    • Do you already have a logo?
    • Have you already got the photos you need? Are they good quality?
    • Have you good copywritten text?
    • What sort of functionality will you require? Shop, CC processing, newsletters, DB integration, user accounts, support... (can probably do without most of these for a brochure site)
    • What sort of other marketing are you doing which might affect the job?
    • Will you be actively blogging and using other social media?
    • Are you using Rich and/or Interactive Media?
    • Will you need a Content Management System?

And anything lese which is relevant - the devil is in the detail.

Remember, the old maxim generally applies: you usually get what you pay for, so beware of selling yourself and your business short. The web can be a very powerful business and marketing tool, so try to budget and plan accordingly.

Then post a quote request in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055802922

Advertisement