Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Store Recommendations?

Options
  • 09-06-2011 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised there's no sticky with recommended on-line stores or bricks and mortar shops?

Currently looking to buy some Seachem Prime. First few results I've found on Google won't ship to Ireland or charge a fortune for delivery. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dunno if they sell it but two shops i use alot are:

Pet mania in Santry(beside Homebase)..very friendly and knowledgable staff...good range of fish.

Maxi Zoo in clearwater shopping centre,finglas..huge shop..absolutely every brand and description,you could spend hours in here and the staff are also very well up on their stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,489 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Seahorse Aquariums behind the Red Cow, great shop, great staff, discount card (everytime you spend x get a stamp, get 8 stamps and get free credit; can't remember how much exactly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

I mainly use Fins, Fur, Feathers in Swords. The lads in there have been around the block in fish shops since I was a young lad. Great for rare fish and they'll try track anything down for you. Also the cheapest prices, usually. They def sell Prime.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I go to Seahorse Aquariums as well ( about once a week or so :()

I've also driven to Carlow to go to Maidenhead Aquatics in the arboretum, they've good plants there.

Advertisement